First, preparation before starting
1. Check the oil level in the oil sole between the upper and lower marks on the oil scale.
2. Check the cooling system and add enough cooling water.
3. Check the amount of oil in the fuel tank.
4. Turn on the fuel switch to allow diesel to flow to the pump and remove air from the fuel system.
5. Check if the battery is fully charged.
The diesel engine can only be started after the preparatory work before starting is completed and confirmed to meet the requirements. The clutch should be disengaged at start-up, proceed as follows:
1. Place the throttle lever in the larger fuel supply position.
2. Move the decompression handle to the decompression position (no decompression during the summer or when the diesel engine has not been parked for a long time). The direct injection diesel engine oil machine has no pressure reducing device and does not require decompression.
3. Turn the circuit key switch clockwise to turn the circuit on.
4. Press the start switch. After the starter motor drives the crankshaft to rotate faster, the decompression handle is pulled to the original position to start the diesel engine.
5. When the ambient temperature is low, the machine with glow plug can be preheated.
1) Execute 1, 2, 3.
2) Turn the key switch to the "preheat" position. If a glow plug is installed, stay for 40-50 seconds.
3) Execution 4.
6. Each start-up time should not exceed 5 seconds to protect the starter motor and battery. If continuous start is required, stop it for 2 minutes before starting. If it cannot be started three times in a row, the cause should be ascertained and the fault should be started before starting.
7. After the diesel engine is started, place the throttle lever in the idle position. Turn the circuit key switch counterclockwise to the charging position.
8. Check the oil pressure immediately after starting. The oil pressure at idle time must not be less than 0.05 MPa. After maintenance of the oil filter, after starting the diesel engine for 5 minutes, stop and wait for 15 minutes for the standby oil to flow back to the bottom of the oil and check the oil level. If necessary, add the oil to the specified oil level.
Third, the operation
1. After the diesel engine is started, it should not be operated at full load immediately. The diesel engine should be heated at no load at low speed for one time. After the temperature of the cooling water reaches 60 °C, it is allowed to increase to the maximum speed and input to full load.
2. When the diesel engine pump is running, the speed and load should be slowly increased or decreased. In general, sudden increases and sudden drops are not allowed.
3. When the diesel engine is in operation, it should pay attention to the indications such as oil pressure, oil temperature, cooling water temperature and charging current. And should pay attention to observe the exhaust smoke color, listen to the internal sound, if there is overheating, black smoke, knocking sound and other abnormal phenomena, it should be stopped and checked to be excluded. Diesel engines are not allowed to work with faults to avoid accidental damage to components.
4. During the operation of the diesel engine, always pay attention to the sealing of the oil circuit and water connection. If leakage is found, it should be removed in time to prevent waste and pollute the environment.
5. The new or overhauled diesel engine is allowed to operate at full load after 60 hours of operation.
6. Do not operate the diesel engine at idle speed for a long time.
7. The fuel injection pump has been adjusted before leaving the factory, and the user must not change it at will. If it needs to be adjusted, it must be carried out on the test bench of the fuel injection pump.
1. Before stopping the diesel engine water pump, first remove the load and gradually reduce it to idle speed. When the water temperature drops below 70 °C, move the parking handle backwards to stop. After parking, the switch key should be removed and the fuel tank valve closed.
2. It is strictly forbidden to stop suddenly when the water temperature is too high.
3. It is not allowed to stop by closing the fuel tank valve. Under normal circumstances, do not use the decompression method to stop, so as not to damage the valve.
4. When the temperature is lower than +5 °C, if the antifreeze is not used, the cooling water should be drained to prevent the body and water pump from being cracked.
5. After each stop, the faults found during operation should be eliminated in time and necessary maintenance should be carried out.
6. If the diesel engine is not used continuously, it must be cleaned and the necessary oil seal should be carried out to prevent rust.
V. Safety technical operation procedures
1. Personnel who do not understand the use of operating technology are not allowed to start the diesel engine.
2. The preparatory work before starting is not completed, and the diesel engine is not allowed to start.
3. Pay attention to fire prevention. Open fires must not be near the working diesel engine. When the diesel engine is working in a flammable product, a fire extinguishing device should be installed on the exhaust pipe.
4. Diesel engines are not allowed to work with faults for a long time. It is strictly forbidden to operate the diesel engine when there is no oil pressure, low oil pressure and abnormal noise inside. Emergency parking should be encountered in case of the above situation.
5. Once the diesel engine has a flying speed, immediately turn the parking handle to stop and repair. If the parking handle fails, the diesel engine can be stopped by decompression or by blocking the air inlet.
Previous: No Information