1. Self-controlled self-priming cleaning pump body lifting
For small pumps, lift up to 24 people on the pedestal. For medium-sized pumps, the hauling frame and the rollers can be transported and installed on a slope. For large and medium-sized pumps, hoisting can be carried out using a herringbone wooden lifting frame, and sometimes a single-wood lifting rod is used in conjunction with other pulley blocks for lifting. In addition, you can also use the factory or the foundation
Some lifting appliances (such as bridge cranes, electric hoists, etc.) hoist the pump directly to the foundation. When hoisting, the sling should be bundled in the lower part of the self-control self-priming pump body, and should not be tied to the shaft or bearing.
2. Measurement and adjustment of self-controlled self-priming diesel engine water pump body
The measurement and adjustment of the pump body includes three aspects: alignment, elevation and leveling.
(1) Finding is to find the vertical and horizontal center lines of the self-control self-priming pump body. The longitudinal centerline of the self-controlled self-priming pump body is based on the pump shaft centerline; the transverse centerline is based on the centerline of the outlet pipe. When aligning, measure and adjust according to the center line of the installed equipment (or the center line of the foundation and the wall column), so that the vertical and horizontal center lines of the self-control self-priming pump body meet the requirements of the drawings, and Other devices are well connected. The vertical and horizontal center lines of the self-controlled self-priming pump body are within the range of 5 mm according to the size of the paper.
(2) The elevation of the elevation pump is based on the centerline of the pump shaft. When looking for the elevation, the water level is generally used for measurement. During the measurement, put the benchmark on the reference point set in the factory, measure the height of the mirror core, then move the pole to the journal, measure the distance from the shaft surface to the mirror core, and then calculate the pump according to the formula. The elevation of the axis centerline.
The elevation of the center of the pump shaft = (the height of the core from the axis to the center of the mirror - the diameter of the pump shaft) / 2
The adjustment of the elevation is also accomplished by increasing or decreasing the self-controlled self-priming of the gasket between the foot of the pump body and the base. The rib deviation of the center of the pump shaft is 10mm.
(3) After finding the center line position and elevation of the self-priming self-priming pump body, it will start to adjust the level of the self-control self-priming pump body. First, use the square level instrument with the age of 0.05mm/m to control the self-priming pump. Measurements were made on the journals at the front and rear ends of the body. When adjusting the level, the thin iron sheet can be adjusted between the self-control self-priming pump body and the base. The horizontal allowable deviation of the self-controlled self-priming pump body is generally 0.3-0.5mm/m.
After the center line position, elevation and level of the self-controlled self-priming pump body are found, the connection bolts of the self-control self-priming pump body and the base can be tightened, and then the level is checked by the level meter. If not, if there is no With the change, the motor can be installed.
The main job of installing the motor is to adjust the centerline of the motor shaft to a line with the centerline of the centrifugal pump shaft. The multi-stage centrifugal pump and the shaft of the motor are connected by various couplings, so the installation work of the motor is mainly the alignment of the coupling. The specific alignment method will be introduced in the assembly of the coupling. .
There must be an axial gap between the two coupling halves of the motor to prevent the snagging action of the horizontal multistage centrifugal pump shaft from being transmitted to the shaft of the motor or to the shaft to which the motor shaft is moved. Therefore, this gap must have a certain size, which is generally greater than the sum of the centrifugal pump shaft and the motor shaft. Usually, there are provisions for this gap on the drawing. If there is no such rule on the paper, you can adjust it with reference to the following numbers: 2-4mm for small centrifugal pump, 4-5mm for medium centrifugal pump and 4-8mm for large centrifugal pump.
After the motor is fully assembled, secondary grouting can be performed. After the cement mortar is to be hardened by secondary grouting, the center of the coupling must be calibrated again to see if there is any change and record.