1. The efficiency of the clean water pump itself is the most fundamental impact. For pumps under the same working conditions, the efficiency may differ by more than 15%.
2. The operating condition of the clean water pump is lower than the rated working condition of the pump, the pump efficiency is low, and the energy consumption is high.
3. Motor efficiency remains basically unchanged during operation. Therefore, it is important to choose a high-efficiency motor.
4. The impact of clean water pump efficiency is mainly related to design and manufacturing quality. After the pump is selected, the post management impact is small.
5. Hydraulic losses include hydraulic friction and local resistance loss. After the clean water pump is running for a certain period of time, the surface of the impeller and the vane and the like are inevitably worn, the hydraulic loss is increased, and the hydraulic efficiency is lowered.
6. The volume loss of diesel engine water pump is also called leakage loss, including three leakage losses of impeller seal ring, interstage and axial force balance mechanism. The volumetric efficiency is not only related to design and manufacturing, but also related to post management. After the pump is continuously operated for a certain period of time, the gap is increased due to friction between the components, and the volumetric efficiency is lowered.
7. The centrifugal pump is evacuated and idling due to blockage of the filter cylinder, intake of the pipeline, and the like.
8. Before the start of the clean water pump, the staff does not pay attention to the preparation work before the centrifugal clean water pump starts. The basic operating procedures such as the warm pump, the disc pump and the pump are not performed thoroughly, which often causes the cavitation phenomenon of the pump, causing the pump to have large noise and large vibration. The pump efficiency is low.
IS, IH type clean water pump for the delivery of clean water or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water, the temperature is not higher than 80 °C. Main use: It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, and can also be used for agricultural irrigation and drainage. The design of the pump adopts the domestic excellent hydraulic model, adopts the performance parameters of the IS-type centrifugal pump, and is designed ingeniously on the basis of the general vertical pump. At the same time, it is derived on the basis of the ALG type according to the use temperature and medium. Suitable for hot water, high temperature corrosion resistant chemical pumps and oil pumps. This series of products has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise, reliable performance, etc., and meets the requirements of the latest national mechanical department JB/T53058-93. The products are designed and manufactured according to the international ISO2858 standard. It is used for conveying clean water and other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to clean water. It is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, high-rise building pressurized water supply, garden sprinkler irrigation, fire boosting, long-distance transportation, HVAC cycle, bathroom and other cold and warm water circulation. Pressurization and equipment matching, the use temperature T <80 °C.
The hot water pump is suitable for metallurgical, chemical, textile, wood processing, paper making, and high-temperature hot water pressurized circulation of boilers in hotels, bathrooms, hotels, etc., as well as pumps for urban housing heating and circulation, with a temperature below 120 °C.
High-temperature clean water pumps are widely used in energy, metallurgy, chemical, textile, paper, and high-temperature hot water pressurized circulation of boilers, hotels, bathrooms, hotels, etc., as well as urban housing heating cycle pumps, using temperatures below 240 °C.